WHAT IS LIFE

 3.30 Am. I'm sitting on my balcony and thinking, Where should I start? And if you think I'm the only one awake, then you’re wrong. A big moon in the sky is also with me."What is life?" I don’t think that this question has any particular answer. In my early childhood, when my mom scolded me for any reason, I thought


flying away from the house and living in your own way might be a life! At another point in my life, I thought getting good grades, being praised by everybody, and becoming the parent's best child was a life.

Then gradually, I grew up, and at the age of 17 or 18 when I used to ask myself, "what is life"? At that time, the answer was completely blurred. And from that time to now, I'm 20 years old, and I've stopped searching for the answer. Because every single day, life gives you a new answer to this question. But we all want to express life with two or three single words. But is it really possible? Never.

Some months I  was going to buy some stationery items in a rickshaw (a two-wheeler Bangladeshi vehicle). Suddenly I saw in front of my rickshaw another rickshaw puller pulling his rickshaw with just one hand. That time I asked myself again, "What is life? And do you know what is the answer from my inner side? The answer was having the courage and facing the challenge in life. But I can't even imagine what will be the answer to this question from his side!

see. people search for the answer for their entire life, but life gives new words every single day. sometimes the words are addressed as silence. People search for the answer, and one day, people die with the inquisition. But the search for answers is still going on. people who are alive are still searching. People have a kind of thirst for the question of what life means.  People want to know the meaning of life.  


DO YOU FOUNDED THE MEANING OF LIFE, OR ARE YOU STILL SEARCHING?

OR YOU FEEL LIKE ME THAT'' LIFE IS AN UNSOLVED EQUATION''
LET ME KNOW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

সাফিয়া বেগম- শহীদ মুক্তিযোদ্ধা আজাদের মা

আমার কাছে স্বাধীনতার মানে

প্রফুল বিলোরে - এমবিএ চা ওয়ালা